Selecting the right tool
I’d like to purchase your brushes as a gift for a loved one. Which ones should I get?
If you are new to the makeup world and not quite sure where to start or are simply overwhelmed by the number of seemingly similar brushes we have on offer, we have put together convenient brush sets to take the guesswork out of your purchase.
The K series is geared towards young makeup enthusiasts who like to experiment with makeup and try out all the latest trends - choose KZ1 set.
The H series is best suited for those who appreciate classic well-crafted makeup brushes.
- For the makeup minimalists or those who rarely wear makeup, we strongly suggest the HZ2 set.
- For makeup lovers who wear makeup on a daily basis we suggest the HZ1 set.
- For makeup lovers who enjoy trying out new makeup trends we suggest the HZ3 set.
- For the makeup lover who is mostly into eye makeup we suggest the HZ4 as it solely features eye brushes.
If you are looking to buy a truly special gift for the makeup lover in your life, we highly suggest opting for one of our J series brush sets. Handmade by skilled artisans from the highest quality natural materials sourced from Japanese suppliers, our J brushes feature uniquely designed brush heads, luxuriously soft bristles and engraved logos all of which make them as practical as they are beautiful.
- For the makeup lover who wears makeup on a daily basis we strongly suggest our JZ1 C brush set.
- For the makeup lover who puts on a full face of makeup but is particularly into eye makeup, we strongly suggest our JZ2 C brush set
- For the makeup lover who puts on a full face of makeup but focuses mostly on getting the look of flawless skin with beautifully sculpted cheekbones and expertly highlighted features, we strongly suggest our JZ4 C brush set.
- To give the makeup lover in your life the ultimate makeup brush experience, limitless makeup possibilities and a taste of luxury, we strongly suggest our exquisite JZ3 C brush set
How do the brushes differ from each other and how do I choose the right one for me?
To take the guesswork out of your purchase decisions we specify the details of all our brushes using convenient parameters and tags, which let you quickly and effectively sort through all of them to find exactly what you are looking for.
- The area of use parameter refers to the area of the face the brush was designed for (face or eyes). Keep in mind that this is merely a suggestion on our part - feel free to use the brush wherever and however you wish to create your makeup looks
- The size parameter is relative to the area of the face the brush was designed for - therefore, a brush described as a small face brush will be relatively big if you intend to use it as an eye brush.
- The flexibility parameter refers to the bendiness of the brush when pressed firmly against the skin. We list brush flexibility on a scale of 1 to 3 where 1 is the firmest and 3 describes a brush which bends when we apply pressure.
- The density parameter refers to bristle density and firmness on a scale from 1 to 3 where 1 describes a fluffy brush which gives very subtle color payoff and 3 refers to a firm, densely-packed brush which delivers the boldest colour payoff.
- The function parameter suggests the function of the brush (e.g. a concealer or blush brush)